20 projects annually is approximate scope
Signals and communications design
Positive Train Control
- This multifaceted international rail service has ongoing work to keep its facilities and services up-to-date, competitive, and commercially viable.
- Typical projects have included mainline capacity expansion, intermodal and transload facilities, yards, industrial sidings, and the renewal of railway infrastructure.
- Our range of experts have contributed to rail design, signals and communications, tunneling, tunnel ventilation, civil and geotech work, intermodal facilities, bridges and structures, and port facilities.
- Our services typically include conceptual, preliminary and detailed designs, as well as project and construction management.
- We also develop tender packages, prepare bid evaluations, and administer construction contracts.
- Designs, specifications, and RFP documents are delivered to meet project timelines, expediting the start of construction.
- Focus is concentrated on project designs and site coordination to minimize the impact these can have on operations.
How we can help you
If you have a problem that needs to be solved, please get in touch.
The socioeconomic impact of the Gautrain study
Three Chain Road project
Sound Transit Advisory