20 projects annually is approximate scope
Signals and communications design
Positive Train Control
- This multifaceted international rail service has ongoing work to keep its facilities and services up-to-date, competitive, and commercially viable.
- Typical projects have included mainline capacity expansion, intermodal and transload facilities, yards, industrial sidings, and the renewal of railway infrastructure.
- Our range of experts have contributed to rail design, signals and communications, tunneling, tunnel ventilation, civil and geotech work, intermodal facilities, bridges and structures, and port facilities.
- Our services typically include conceptual, preliminary and detailed designs, as well as project and construction management.
- We also develop tender packages, prepare bid evaluations, and administer construction contracts.
- Designs, specifications, and RFP documents are delivered to meet project timelines, expediting the start of construction.
- Focus is concentrated on project designs and site coordination to minimize the impact these can have on operations.
How we can help you
If you have a problem that needs to be solved, please get in touch.
The socioeconomic impact of the Gautrain study
Sound Transit Advisory
TraPac Terminal Automation Support
Calgary Green Line LRT
Regional Connector Transit Corridor