Pipeline capacities up to 250,000 bbl/d
Six different pump stations and terminals
Maintained pipeline throughput during construction
- Each of the sites presented unique engineering challenges to achieve the design goals.
- Maintaining pipeline throughput during construction required extensive planning between Pembina’s project management, construction management, pipeline operations teams, the construction contractors, and Hatch.
- To meet the demanding in-service date, we approached the work with a “divide-and-conquer” philosophy.
- Hatch's project manager oversaw all aspects of the project and managed three project engineers, who were each assigned two to three sites.
- Hatch’s engineering team provided a quality design while meeting the aggressive project schedule and maintaining pipeline throughput during construction.
- This project was successfully completed on time and on budget.
What's your challenge?
Hardisty Operational Crude Tank
Hardisty, Alberta, Canada
Vesta SWX Facilities & Pipeline
Pump Station VFD Replacements
Grand Falls Dam and Spillway Rehabilitation
Grand Falls, Newfoundland, Canada
Rosslyn Brewery Cogeneration Plant
SunCoke South Shore Project
Al Taweelah Alumina power and steam integration
United Arab Emirates