Installation of a 500,000 bbl tank
Increased the maximum tank height from 14.6 metres to 24.4 metres
Design of three nominal pipe size NPS 36 pipelines
- The Hardisty Operational Crude Tank includes the installation of a new crude oil tank at the North Campus at the Hardisty Pipeline Terminal.
- The Hardisty Terminal is part of the Hardisty Pipeline Complex which includes various major terminal and pipeline operators.
- The scope of this project is to add a 500,000 bbl tank, complete with internal Sandborn floating roof.
- This tank will be connected from the existing inlet/outlet piping already constructed within the tank cell to the North Campus section of the Hardisty Terminal.
- The tank will be installed in a common containment berm with an existing 300,000 bbl nominal capacity tank. Both tanks will receive and store Lloydminster Blend (LLB) crude from LLB Midpoint and Wainwright pipelines.
- Also included in the scope is the installation of three nominal pipe size NPS 36 pipelines by HDD method from the North Campus to the South Campus.
- The construction of the operational tank is being completed in the same time frame as an additional two 500,000 bbl tanks. These tanks will be located in a common, expanded tank cell.
- Significant pre-fabrication work was completed off-site to enhance early in-service date.
- All design aspects of the project were completed with continual support and input from field operations.
Hell’s Kitchen Integrated Lithium and Power Project
Imperial Valley, California, USA
Vesta SWX Facilities & Pipeline
Pump Station VFD Replacements
Grand Falls Dam and Spillway Rehabilitation
Grand Falls, Newfoundland, Canada
Rosslyn Brewery Cogeneration Plant
Kelso Dam: urgent repairs and rehabilitation project
Milton, Ontario, Canada