Information for Suppliers
Thank you for your interest in working with Hatch as a supplier or provider. We have a two-step process to successfully get you quoting on work.
Step 1: Introduce yourself
You may know that Hatch works with hundreds of companies and organizations all over the world. It takes a lot of coordination to manage these relationships properly and respectfully.
To take the first step and potentially become part of the Hatch network, start by contacting us at the following email:
Step 2: Manage your bids
Once approved, you will receive a letter of invitation to bid.
We have developed a series of videos to help you with our quotation process.
Request for quotation process (15:39 min.)
Quotation process in steps
- Process overview, logging on, and recovering a password (3:25 min.)
- Reviewing an inquiry, acknowledging an RFQ, and menu overview (2:19 min.)
- Entering prices, Excel export/import, and registering line alternatives, options, and splits (4:34 min.)
- Reviewing alternative and optional pricing, other costs for non-equipment deliverables, and commercial questions (3:15 min.)
- Managing requests for information and uploading supporting documents (1:53 min.)
- Information review and submittal for bid (2:34 min.)
Any required support will be provided by the company representative for each specific inquiry package after a letter of invitation is received.