"We are committed to maintaining high standards of ethical behavior in the conduct of our business. We are accountable to our clients, communities, and employees for conducting our business in a manner which is safe, respectful, legal, and sustainable."
Based on our founders’ early principles, Hatch has built an unwavering and strong reputation for conducting business with integrity, earning the respect and trust of our clients, employees, and the communities in which we work.
We are committed to maintaining our well-deserved reputation and high standards of ethical behavior in the conduct of our business.
We comply with all laws and respect the customs and business practices of the countries in which we work.Responsibility and accountability
We honor our commitments, take responsibility for all matters over which we have control, and are accountable for the results and consequences.Respect in the workplace
We maintain a supportive, professional, and positive workplace environment by appreciating the unique skills, experience, and talent of each individual, treating everyone with courtesy, fairness, and respect.
We build relationships and teams based on trust, honesty, integrity, and respect. Our teams actively collaborate and openly share experience and knowledge globally.
Confidentiality and privacy
We understand and respect the sensitive and confidential nature of the information that we are provided, in our roles and by clients, and do not release this information without appropriate consent—unless required to do so by law.
We also respect and protect the privacy of all personal information of our employees and others who work with us.
Fairness, integrity and honesty in our dealings
We establish and maintain professional relationships with our clients, contractors, suppliers, vendors, joint venture partners, and others, based on mutual respect, integrity, and honesty by:
- Prohibiting acts of corruption, bribery or improper influencing of decision-makers
- Respecting that gift-giving and providing entertainment is an important cultural business practice in some of the countries in which we work while using careful judgment to ensure that we do not offer or accept such benefits when the situation could either reasonably be perceived to create an obligation or would be in breach of the recipient’s policies
- Avoiding any situation that creates or appears to create a conflict of interest and informing clients of all known or perceived conflicts of interest
- Not disclosing or trading upon non-public, market-sensitive information
- Competing fairly and ethically and offering services on the basis of our qualifications and experience
- Observing applicable laws regarding political contributions, activities, and lobbying.