combined feed rate
- When mineral separation processes (MSPs) are inefficient, valuable products like zircon and titanium-oxide–bearing minerals can be frequently lost to the tailings that are stockpiled in the mining lease.
- This project addressed that issue by building a new treatment plant to recover valuable minerals lost to the tailing streams from the MSP plant and stockpiled at a combined feed rate of 300 t/h.
- A new mineral separation process (MSP) tailings-treatment plant addressed the problem, with engineering, procurement, and construction management services provided by our our professionals.
- We managed the full scope of the project work: basic and detailed engineering; conveyor design; project and construction management; procurement services; and management of the plant and support to Richards Bay Minerals' staff the during commissioning.
- Project completed under budget