Canada-Africa Business Conference
Gaborone International Convention Centre
Gaborone, Botswana, South Africa
Hatch is pleased to be the premier sponsor at the Canada-Africa Business Conference from March 26-27, 2019 at the Gaborone International Convention Centre in Gaborone, Botswana, South Africa.
On March 26, Hatch will be represented by:
- Pierre Olivier will be delivering the keynote at 7:45 a.m CAT.
- Welecazi Cele will participate in the panel "Ensuring the SADC Region's Development is Best Served Through Canadian Business Partnerships" at 9:30 a.m CAT.
- Pierre Olivier will participate in the panel discussion "Plans & Visions" at 11:00 a.m CAT.
- Max Clark, Thessy Moodley, and Craig Simmer will participate in the panel discussion "Smart Industries and Sustainable Development" at 11:00 a.m CAT.
- Welecazi Cele and Cornelia Holtzhausen will participate in the presentation "Impact Investing Plenary: Towards Women's Full Empowerment and Equality in Business" at 12:00 p.m CAT.
- Hatch will participate in the breakaway session "Delivering Skills and Inclusive Development through Mining in SADC" at 2:00 p.m. CAT
- Craig Simmer will participate in the breakaway session "Smart Cities/Smart Villages" at 2:00 p.m CAT.
- Hatch will participate in the breakaway session "Networking Session for Mining Service Providers" at 4:00 p.m. CAT
- Darren Wisher will participate in the breakaway session "CSI and Impact Investing" at 4:00 p.m CAT.
- Max Clark will participate in a breakaway session showcasing how African solutions can be unlocked through local business with the documentary "Poverty Inc." at 4:00 p.m CAT.
Follow @HatchGlobal for the latest updates. For more information on the event, visit the conference website: http://canadaafricabusinessconference.com/index.html