Pennsylvania Convention Center
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Hatch is a proud exhibitor and presenter at AISTech 2018 held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
AISTech will feature technologies from all over the world that help steel producers to compete more effectively in today’s global market. With over 7,000 people expected to attend, the event will provide diverse perspective on the technology and engineering expertise necessary to power a sustainable steel industry.
Hatch will be exhibiting at Booth #2031 and be represented by the following speakers:
Monday, May 7
- Janice Bolen, Session Chair for Ironmaking – Blast Furnace Outages & Improvements at 9:30 a.m. EDT in Room 201A
- Neil Tannyan, An Innovative TCO-Based Bid Tabulation Method for Major Capital Equipment, 9:30 a.m. EDT in Rm 107B
- Maher Al-Dojayli, Thermal Bending in Blast Furnace Copper Staves, 10:30 a.m. EDT in Rm 201B
- Sunil Kumar, Strategic Capacity and Investment Roadmap Planning, 2:00 p.m. EDT in Rm 107B
- Mitren Sukhram, Session Chair for Ironmaking – Blast Furnace Technology Development & Research II at 2:00 p.m. EDT in Rm 201A
- Neil Tannyan, Session Chair for Project & Construction Management – Important Lessons for Successful Projects at 2:00 p.m. EDT in Rm 107B
Hatch professionals Janice Bolen, Sina Mostaghel, and Lily So will be presented with the 2018 AIST Environmental Technology Committee (ETC) Best Paper Award for their paper, “Technical and Environmental Benefits for Dry Atomization of Stainless Steel and Ladle Metallurgy Slags”. The award presentation is on Monday at 12:00 p.m. EDT in Room 108. The paper abstract is available here.
Tuesday, May 8
- Dave Rudge, Session Chair for Ironmaking – Equipment & Maintenance at 10:00 a.m. EDT in Rm 201B
- Ian Cameron, Session Chair for Ironmaking – Campaign Extension I at 10:00 a.m. EDT in Rm 201A
- Dustin Vickress, Technology Advancements in Blast Furnace Cooling – Part 2, 10:30 a.m. EDT in Rm 201B
- Yakov Gordon, Integration of Lining and Cooling System Diagnostics Methods Into the Expert System to Reduce Hot Metal Production Cost and Increase Blast Furnace Productivity, 11:00 a.m. EDT in Rm 201A
- Neil Tannyan, Panelist: Guidelines for Selecting Contractor Incentives, 2:00 p.m. EDT in Rm 107B
- Manuel Huerta, Comparison of Pelletizing Technologies, 2:00 p.m. EDT in Rm 204C
- Yakov Gordon, Continuous Addition of BOF Slag Into the Blast Furnace Burden, 3:00 p.m. EDT in Rm 201C
- Yakov Gordon, Blast Furnace Campaign Extension at CherMK – Severstal, 3:30 p.m. EDT in Rm 201A
Wednesday, May 9
- Yakov Gordon, Improvements in Energy Efficiency of Blast Furnace Operation at NLMK, Russia, 9:00 a.m. EDT in Rm 201B
- George Koenig will be the chair of the Town Hall Forum, 2018: Trump and the Section 232 Steel Tariffs – Decisive or Divisive?, at 10:00 a.m. EDT in the Grand Ballroom.
For the latest updates follow @HatchGlobal on Twitter. For more information on the event, visit http://www.aist.org/conference-expositions/aistech