operational Coilbox™ thread speed of up to 5.0 m/s
coil mandrelless transfer mechanism
coiling performance with consistent round coil for all conditions
- Ansteel was planning a new, high-performance greenfield hot strip mill in Chaoyang, China.
- It required a Coilbox™ to allow maximum processing flexibility for a wide variety of products and operating conditions.
- Inexperienced domestic suppliers were considered, but ultimately Ansteel turned to us for our world-class, leading coilbox technology.
- The Hatch Coilbox™ demonstrated the processing speeds and reliability required for the new hot strip mill.
- The Anling Coilbox™ has the highest coilbox thread speed of 5.0 m/s and the highest reliability of coiling with no ovality.
- The new Coilbox™ has a simpler mandrelless transfer system than previous designs.
- The new Coilbox™ has the most flexible operator interface to allow for manual intervention when needed.
What's your challenge?
Water sampling at depth with drones
SunCoke South Shore Project
Al Taweelah alumina refinery
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Edmonton Valley Line LRT
Ma'aden Alumina Refinery