Clear insight into a major economic boost
Detailed analysis of purchasing and employment
Economic modeling of multiplier effects
- Transport for London (TfL) and Crossrail were keen to understand the full effects of their purchasing, employment, and operations in the regions and nations of the U.K.
- Hatch completed an annual analysis of the economic impact of TfL's and Crossrail’s spending with U.K. suppliers.
- Using data from each organization alongside our own modeling, we mapped out their respective supply chain and assessed their gross economic impact on employment.
- The analysis provides insights into the geographic and sectoral pattern of their impact, including for all the regions and nations of the U.K.
- Combined spending of both organizations generates a significant boost to the U.K. economy and to places outside London.
How we can help you
If you have a problem that needs to be solved, please get in touch.
Highway 17 Noise Impact Assessment
Hewitson Creek, Ontario
The socioeconomic impact of the Gautrain study
Three Chain Road project
Thames Estuary Production Corridor: Case for Investment
Sound Transit Advisory
San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency