Clear insight into a major economic boost
Detailed analysis of purchasing and employment
Economic modeling of multiplier effects
- Transport for London (TfL) and Crossrail were keen to understand the full effects of their purchasing, employment, and operations in the regions and nations of the U.K.
- Hatch completed an annual analysis of the economic impact of TfL's and Crossrail’s spending with U.K. suppliers.
- Using data from each organization alongside our own modeling, we mapped out their respective supply chain and assessed their gross economic impact on employment.
- The analysis provides insights into the geographic and sectoral pattern of their impact, including for all the regions and nations of the U.K.
- Combined spending of both organizations generates a significant boost to the U.K. economy and to places outside London.
How we can help you
If you have a problem that needs to be solved, please get in touch.
The socioeconomic impact of the Gautrain study
Thames Estuary Production Corridor: Case for Investment
Three Chain Road project
Sound Transit Advisory
San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency