Detailed design for 12.5 km road including storm-water drainage
- The client is required to upgrade Three Chain Road to provide access to the town of Moura, previously provided by Gibihi Road which was recently closed.
- The project incorporates a bridge crossing over existing conveyor lines and a mine access road, as well as a Bebo Arch structure haul road underpass.
- The project also allows for the upgrade of the existing intersections with Dawson Highway.
- Route development to establish alignment of the road.
- Management of survey and development of title plans.
- Environment and cultural heritage investigations and reporting.
- Preparation of a development application for submission to council.
- Geotechnical investigations including management of drilling and excavation contractors.
- Hydrology and hydraulic design of cross-drainage structures.
- Detailed design for the preferred option including:
- Design of 12.5 km road including storm-water drainage
- Structural design for a mine infrastructure overpass bridge and haul road underpass
- BIM modeling of structures
- Obtain appropriate approvals for the Dawson Highway/Three Chain Road intersection including a rail level crossing, realignment of 2 km of Dawson Highway together with an upgrade of two existing services (22 Kv power lines, Telstra lines), and protection of gas mains.
- Construction support services including geotechnical services.
- Personnel carried out geotechnical investigations throughout 2018 and 2019 without incident.
- New 12.5 km major regional road
Project numbers12.5 km road design including storm-water drainage
Realignment of 2 km of highway together with an upgrade of two existing intersections and relocation of existing power services
How we can help you
If you have a problem that needs to be solved, please get in touch.
Highway 17 Noise Impact Assessment
Hewitson Creek, Ontario
Kingston Third Crossing (Waaban Crossing)
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Tugela River Pedestrian Bridge
Sandton Rea Vaya Bus Rapid Transit Bridge
East Harbour Transit Hub
Port Mann/Highway 1