Bus yard design and development advisory services
Full set of financing, design, project delivery, and development scenarios
- Bus yard design and development advisory services to evaluate potential viable joint uses on San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA) bus maintenance facility.
- The analysis evaluates the costs, delivery options, and potential joint development revenue associated with rebuilding Potrero's bus maintenance facility.
- Developed transit facility design concepts as well as stakeholder and community outreach.
- Completed market analysis of feasible joint uses for transit-oriented development.
- Organized six design scenarios for the site with accompanying financial feasibility and sensitivity studies.
- Provided financing and implementation recommendations report for the SFMTA's Portrero Bus Yard.
- Final report includes a complete set of financing, design, project delivery, and development scenarios for SMFTA to determine the best use for its real estate assets.
Project numbersFeasibility and implementation study
Time period: 2017-2019
Three Chain Road project
The socioeconomic impact of the Gautrain study
Sound Transit Advisory
San Francisco to Tamien: Electrification construction work windows development
San Francisco, CA, USA