42M square meters of development
750K permanent jobs
ZAR1T of gross capital formation
- Need for a development plan that would help shape the economy of the study area with involvement of all relevant stakeholders.
- Urban and national competitiveness are bound to follow, shaping this exciting development and igniting the economy of an area that is home to 10 million people.
- The Durban Aerotropolis Master Plan (DURAMP) provides a framework for coordinating both public and private investment in the area surrounding Durban's King Shaka International Airport.
- A user-friendly final plan document helps effectively inform agencies and other stakeholders of the complex long-range planning concepts.
- DURAMP is a blueprint for transformation that is a departure from the traditional incremental value creation model.
- Successfully brought together stakeholders to help co-create the plan.
- Awarded Consultant of the Year at the Dube TradePort Corporation Annual Awards 2017.
- "Smart Aerotropolis Guidelines" have helped create a constitution for the Aerotropolis, defining principles and guidelines that can be applied for future master planning as well as guiding developers on best practices.
- One of Africa's premier trade and business hubs.
How we can help you
If you have a problem that needs to be solved, please get in touch.
The socioeconomic impact of the Gautrain study
Thames Estuary Production Corridor: Case for Investment
Sound Transit Advisory
TraPac Terminal Automation Support
San Francisco to Tamien: Electrification construction work windows development
San Francisco, CA, USA