CIM Capital Projects Symposium
We are pleased to be a platinum sponsor at CIM’s Capital Projects Symposium from November 2-5, 2020.
This four-day virtual event is all about project execution. It will bring together mine owners, engineering and EPCM groups, project management practitioners, and contractors to present industry challenges and solutions. It offers a great opportunity to discuss lessons learned, new ideas, and a means of ongoing communication and collaboration to come up with new ways to safely and successfully execute mine capital projects.
There will be keynotes, breakout sessions, a virtual sponsor hall, networking via online lounges, and other virtual gathering spots. Attendees will be able to chat in real-time with other attendees, speakers, and sponsors.
Hatch will be represented by the following speakers:
- Joe Lombard, Global Managing Director, Metals, will be introducing Ian Pearce, Chair of the Board, New Gold Inc., for Ian's keynote presentation “Most Projects Today Struggle To Demonstrate Double-Digit Returns, So What Needs To Be Done By The Industry?” on November 2 at 1:00 pm EST.
- Laura Twigge-Molecey, Managing Director, Engineering Delivery, will present “Diverse and Inclusive (D&I) Design” on November 3 at 2:20 pm EST.
- Mohamed Dali, Managing Director, Project Management & Construction Delivery, will present “The COVID-19 Impact on Projects” on November 4 at 4:00 pm EST.
We are also facilitating two workshops during the afternoon of November 5:
- Chelsie Klassen, Global Director, Community Engagement, will be facilitating a workshop on "ESG: The considerations and impacts that environmental and social responsibility have on project planning and execution. Our social value." at 2:30pm EST.
- Michael Grady, Digital Consulting Lead, Australia and Asia, will be facilitating a workshop on "The Digital Drift: Unearthing Innovative Opportunities for the Global Mining & Minerals Sector" at 2:30pm EST.
Visit our live virtual sponsor booth where you can talk to our experts and learn about the innovative solutions we offer.