Oregon Convention Center, Halls A-E
Portland, Oregon, UnitedStates
Hatch will be sponsoring, exhibiting, and presenting at the world’s largest gathering of Hydro professionals. The HydroVision International conference, taking place in Portland, Oregon, United States, will provide information and perspectives on the role of hydropower and its resources, as well as help participants develop a vision to meet challenges and ensure sustainability.
You can find Hatch experts at booth #9093 from July 23-25, 2019.
Hatch presentations will include:
- 8:30 a.m. PST. in Room: B115-116: Ryan Berg, “Fish Friendly Fiascos in Dam Safety”, Track: Civil Works and Dam Safety
- 8:30 a.m. PST. in Room: B114: Hooman Ghassemi, “The Rehabilitation of the Grand Falls Dam and Spillway – Cost and Schedule Savings Through Innovative Engineering”, Track: Water Management & Movement
- 11:00 a.m. PST. in Room: B114: Iman Ghorbani, “Seismic Stability Analysis of a Freestanding Morning Glory Spillway”, Track: Water Management & Movement
- 2:30 p.m. PST. in Room: C120/121/122: Andrew Bridgeman, “Acaray Generating Station Life Extension and Modernization Studies”, Track: Operations & Maintenance
- 11:00 a.m. PST. : Session 4A, Room B115-116, Panelist: James Rutherford, Track: Civil Works and Dam Safety