Hatch experts: Mining copper, sustainably and profitably, in the 21st century
Kobe International Conference Center
Copper production has ramped up rapidly and remarkably over the last decade. Now, the world needs solutions and new thinking to help it grow even further...and do it sustainably.
Our entire industry needs to challenge what we've always done and what has always been. To find more value in our operations with optimized processes, new technology, and sustainability initiatives.
We’re here to help.
Five Hatch experts will share information on the future of copper and the industry-leading expertise that's setting the direction. Join us for their presentations at the upcoming Copper 2016 conference, hosted by The Mining and Materials Processing Institute of Japan and Japan Mining Industry Association.
We’re finding value for companies like yours with smarter, more sustainable solutions for copper mining and processing. Find out what works, and why.
Monday, November 14:
- 3:00 p.m. Gary Walters on “Countering declining copper grades through operational diagnostics and innovation” in Room B – PY2-5
- 3:40 p.m. Matthew White on “Sustainable improvement of concentrate burner efficiency in the flash smelting furnace at Olympic Dam” in Room B – PY5-4
- 3:40 p.m. Afshin Sadri on "Monitoring a flash smelting furnace hearth by a non-destructive testing (NDT) method" in Room B – PY5-1
Tuesday, November 15:
- 3:00 p.m. Hamid Ghorbani on “Fitness-for-service assessment of Peirce Smith converter for prolonged campaign life” in Room A – PY10-1
Wednesday, November 16:
- 3:40 p.m. Lily So on “Dry slag atomization of copper slags for iron silicate production” in Room A – Main Hall
Let's connect. Stop to chat with our experts at booth #17 during the exhibition.
Follow @HatchGlobal on Twitter.