$8.9M in sustained savings per year
3,500 specialized mobile assets
Improved safety and operational performance
Compliance with ISO 55000
- Recurring safety incidents and service delivery shortcomings.
- Lack of basic asset management was identified as the root cause.
- Servicing in remote locations and in varied conditions.
- Hatch developed and executed a roadmap for establishing the mobile asset management function.
- The transformation program delivers a mobile asset management function that will lead the industry in practice and performance.
- Fleet of more than 3,500 specialized mobile assets.
- Increased asset availability and utilization.
- Integrated team of Hatch and client resources working closely together according to a unified work plan managed by Hatch.
- Hatch scope expanded to include design and implementation of an In-Vehicle Management System.
- Increased maintenance quality and responsiveness to act in a dynamic and complex environment.
How we can help you
If you have a problem that needs to be solved, please get in touch.
Burnhamthorpe Water Project
TraPac Terminal Automation Support
Edmonton Valley Line LRT
Silicon Valley Rapid Transit Project/BART