CIM Convention 2019
Palais des congrès de Montréal
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Hatch is proud to be a Gold sponsor of the CIM Convention 2019 in Montreal, Canada from April 28-May 1, 2019. This convention will host a series of short courses and technical presentations and is an opportunity to hear from industry professionals from around the world.
Hatch will be represented by:
- Danielle Zyngier will be presenting "Rocking the Boat: Capturing Existing Value through Pit-To-Port Optimization on April 29 at 10:50 a.m. EST
- Stephanie Vo will be the session chair for “Operations: Case Studies and Best Practices” on April 29 at 2:00 p.m. EST.
- Doris Hiam-Galvez will be presenting "Designing Sustainable Prosperity (DSP) on April 30 at 10:50 a.m. EST
- Michel Carreau will be presenting "Solar Power in the North: A Bright Future" on May 1 at 11:20 a.m. EST
Hatch will also be co-sponsoring the following Young Leaders/Student activities in conjunction with TECK:
- April 28: CIM MIHR Career Day
- April 28-30: Student Poster Competition
- April 30: Young Mining Professionals Breakfast
- April 30: Student Industry Luncheon