CIM Convention 2019
Palais des congrès de Montréal
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Hatch is proud to be a premium sponsor and presenter at the 2019 CIM Convention in Montréal, Canada from April 28-May 1, 2019 held at the Palais des Congrès de Montréal.
With 5,000 participants representing 51 countries and 250 speakers covering 3 full days of technical presentations, the CIM’s annual convention and trade show is one of Canada’s premier mining events. This year, the convention will focus on information, intelligence and innovation with seven themed streams to participate in.
In the technical program, Hatch will be represented by the following speakers:
- Danielle Zyngier will present “Rocking the Boat: Capturing Existing Value through Pit-to-Port Optimization” on Monday, April 29 at 10:50 a.m. EST in Room 513A.
- Stéfanie Vo will chair the processing session “Operations: Case Studies and Best Practices” on Monday, April 29 at 2:00 p.m. EST in Room 515A.
- Doris Hiam-Galvez will present “Designing Sustainable Prosperity (DSP)” on Tuesday, April 30 at 10:50 a.m. EST in Room 516D.
- Wes Reed will present “Integrated supply chain in mining: Improving the value chain for bulk commodity materials, from mine to market” on Tuesday, April 30 at 1:20 p.m. EST on the Trade Show Floor.
- Michel Carreau will present “Solar Power in the North: A Bright Future” on Wednesday, May 1 at 11:20 a.m. EST in Room 513E.
Hatch is also the co-sponsor of the convention’s Student Program, including:
- April 28: 1st Time Delegate Reception
- April 28-30: Student Poster Competition
- April 30: Young Mining Professionals Breakfast
- April 30: Student-Industry Luncheon