York University Municipal Symposium Panel Discussion
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hatch will be presenting at the York University Municipal Symposium Panel Discussion held at York University in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The Panel at York University on March 7th from 1:30pm to 2:30pm will be talking about Infrastructure partnerships in a period of intense turbulence and uncertainty.
On the panel will be:
- Brian Titherington, Director, Transportation and Infrastructure Planning, York Region
- Max Mantha, VP and Area Manager, EllisDon - Toronto Civil Division and Looby Construction
- Karen Freund, VP Buildings and Infrastructure, Canada - Geographic Sales Manager, Jacobs
- Michael Sutherland, Director, Urban Solutions, Hatch
- Facilitator: Fausto Natarelli, Director, Yonge Subway Extension Project, Engineering Group, York Region Rapid Transit Corporation
Follow @HatchGlobal for the latest updates.