Westin Ottawa's Confederation Ballroom
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Hatch is pleased to be a presenter, sponsor, and exhibitor at Extraction 2018 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Extraction is the industry's first collaborative global metallurgy conference focused exclusively on extractive topics, including business and economic issues. It is the home for Hydrometallurgy 2018 and the 7th International Symposium on Sulfide Smelting.
Hatch will be exhibiting at Booth #110 and displaying a robot cell to demonstrate automated ladle sample and launder sampling. Hatch air granulation specialists will be present with samples from extensive test campaigns. Associates will also be discussing Hatch's considerable experience with diverse electrode sealing applications and the development of a patent-pending electrode seal design.
Hatch will be represented by the following speakers:
Monday August 27:
- Misha Mazhar, Redesign and Rebuild of the Pan Pacific Copper Flash Smelting Furnace, at 11:05 a.m. EDT in the Governor General II Room
- Gerald Ayling, An Approach to Managing Smelter Lifecycle, at 11:30 a.m. EDT in the Governor General II Room
- Lucy Rodd, Application of Digital Technology in Smelter Asset Management, at 3:15 p.m. EDT in the Les Saisons Room
- Ghazaleh Nazari, Development of a Metallurgical Process for Eramet's Mabounié Nb-REE Project, 5:25 p.m. EDT in Governor General I Room
Tuesday August 28:
- Kamal Adham, Natural Graphite Purification through Chlorination in Fluidized Bed Reactor, at 11:30 a.m. EDT in the Les Saisons Room
- Sophia Zhang, Pilot Plant Commissioning and Operations for Copper Sulfide In Situ Indirect Bioleaching, at 2:55 p.m. EDT in Province II Room
- Afshin Sadri, Development of Continuous Radar Level Measurement for Improved Furnace Feed Control, at 3:15 p.m. EDT in the Les Saisons Room
Wednesday August 29:
- Bijan Shahriari, Distribution Air Improvements for Flash Furnaces, at 3:15 p.m. EDT in the Quebec Room
- Afshin Sadri, Progressing Towards Furnace Modernization by Utilizing Comparative Analysis of Acousto Ultrasonic-Echo (AU-E) Monitoring: Case Studies, at 4:35 p.m. EDT in Governor General II Room
Abhishek Risbud reveals what we've built along with @ABBRobotics. Come see the live demo and other technologies we'll have on display.
Follow @HatchGlobal on Twitter. For more information on the event, visit http://www.extractionmeeting.org/Extraction/Home/Extraction/Default.aspx?hkey=7b5c7a17-4f49-4312-a245-8178042aab43